Young Performers was founded in 2012, with the fundimental aim of providing local and affordable dance and performing art classes to children in and the surrounding areas of South Cerney. Young Performers provides quality dance education to children from the age of 2, offering classes and examinations in Ballet, Tap, Modern, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Gymnastic Dance and Performance classes.
Dance examinations are taken as internal or external eitehr affilatied by the the Principal / Acro Dance Teachers Association (ADTA) / National Association of Teachers of Dancing (NATD). All students will have the opportunity to enter into examinations in any of their choosen dance forms, students as young as 3 can take their first exam. Exams can take place 1 or 2 times a year allowing the children to progress and achieve within their dance education. Examination are great for boosting confidence and awarding the children for all their hard work.
Young Performer students also have the opportunity to perform in showcases / full scale productions and local events
- To inspire children to dance and perform.
- To provide a fun and enjoyable dance education within a structured and disciplined environment.
- To build & encourage confidence.
- To help each student reach their full potential.
- To develop a well rounded dancer.
- To provide the opportunity to achieve examination.
- To provide a range of dance forms to all abilities and ages.
- To provide the opportunity to perform.
- To teach discipline within the performing arts.